Camp Agape’s Mission Statement
Camp Agape is a non-denominational, Christian-based program that supports children and families who are grieving the loss of a loved one. The trained staff and volunteers are committed to sharing the belief that through Christ there is HOPE, and will provide a safe and nurturing environment for the children to heal from the pain of grief.
Camp Agape’s Statement of Faith
- We believe fully that the Holy Bible was divinely inspired and is the only written record of God’s revelation of Himself.
- We believe salvation is a gift of God through faith in His only begotten Son, Jesus Christ.
- We believe the teachings of the Bible are relevant to today’s society and to traditional family values.
- We believe that sexual immorality is condemned by God; therefore, we do not knowingly accept volunteers who practice forms of sexual immorality.
- We believe that we are to be living examples of an exemplary way of life for the children in our care; we expect our volunteers to portray a Christ-centered lifestyle both during and outside of camp.